Summer Oyster Mushroom PHOENIX (Pleurotus pulmonarius)
Summer Oyster Mushrooms have a unique and distinct appearance. They are a good source of protein, dietary fiber, vitamins (such as B vitamins and vitamin D), and minerals (including potassium, phosphorus, and selenium). They also contain antioxidants and bioactive compounds. They are valued not only for their culinary appeal but also for their potential health benefits. They offer a nutrient-rich profile, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber, making them a valuable addition to a balanced and healthy diet.
- Promote a healthy immune system.
- Contain antioxidants that help protect the body against oxidative stress and cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Help regulate cholesterol levels, improve digestion, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Supports a healthy digestive system.
- Substrate: phoenix oyster mushrooms can grow on a variety of substrates, including hardwood sawdust, straw and coffee grounds.
- Temperature: keep the substrate between 18-24°C (65-75°F) during colonization.
- Humidity: maintain high humidity levels of 85-95% during fruiting.
- Fresh air flow: provide good airflow to prevent contamination.
- Spawning: inoculate the substrate with spawn and wait 2-4 weeks for colonization.
- Lifting: harvest the mushrooms when the caps are fully formed but before the edges start to curl.