Mushroom Spawn Monkey Head LION’S MANE (Hericium erinaceus) Mushroom Seeds
Monkey Head Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a unique-looking mushroom widely cultivated in China and Japan. In the countries where it is grown, it is sometimes called “monkey head,” “lion’s mane,” or “old man’s beard” due to its appearance.
- Suppresses the growth of various forms of cancer by directly affecting cancer cells and simulating the immune system.
- Aids in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- Helps lower high blood pressure and reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
- The beta-glucans present in the mushrooms effectively neutralize the side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy by promoting cell regeneration.
- Exhibits antiviral and antibacterial effects.
- Assists in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.