Mycelium Edible Shiitake Mushroom (Lentinula edodes) Spawn
Mycelium on grains is used for multiplying the mushroom culture when cultivated on a substrate.
Shiitake mushrooms provide you with a healthy daily dose of antioxidants. The Shiitake mushrooms used in traditional Chinese medicine are filled with compounds that are highly beneficial for your health. Whether you are recovering from an illness or currently in good health, these capsules will help strengthen your immune system, prevent further damage caused by free radicals, which can lead to aging and cancer. By consuming one or two capsules per day, your entire body will receive antioxidant protection.
Benefits of Shiitake mushrooms:
- Supporting the immune system;
- Providing antioxidant protection for your entire body;
- Preventing damage caused by free radicals, which can lead to aging and cancer;
- Using it to strengthen the immune system during post-illness recovery;
- Shiitake mushrooms are rich in compounds that can be beneficial for your health.
- Substrate: shiitake mushrooms grow best on hardwood sawdust or logs.
- Temperature: keep the substrate between 18-27°C (65-80°F) during colonization.
- Humidity: maintain high humidity levels of 85-95% during fruiting.
- Fresh air flow: provide good air flow to prevent contamination.
- Spawning: inoculate the substrate with spawn and wait 6-18 months for colonization.
- Lifting: harvest the mushrooms when the caps start to flatten out and the edges start to curl.