NAMEKO pangolin is one of the most popular mushrooms in Japan, but it is also cultivated in China and Korea. Due to its documented medicinal properties, Nameko is classified as a vital mushroom. It is found on the wood of dead oaks and beeches. It grows in clumps. It has caps with a diameter of 4 to 8 cm, which are slightly convex or flat and honey-brown in color. The surface of the cap is shiny and sticky, similar to that of butterflies. The stem of the mushroom is full, fibrous, covered with scales and not exceeding 8 cm in length.
The set includes:
- substrate infected with Nameko mycelium.
- mini greenhouse for cultivation.
- cultivation instructions.
Benefits of Nameko mushrooms:
- source of minerals and vitamins especially B group
- anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects
- energy increase
- stimulate thought processes