Golden Oyster (Pleurotus citrinopileatus) – one of the most interesting types of oysters, with a unique flavor and interesting appearance, the Golden Oyster produces mushrooms ranging in color from light yellow to golden. The size of the hats varies from 2-5 cm. The caps are thin and fragile, so it is usually recommended to pick young and not too big mushrooms when they are golden yellow in color.
The set includes:
- substrate infected with golden oyster mycelium.
- mini greenhouse for cultivation.
- cultivation instructions.
Benefits of Golden Oyster mushrooms:
- source of minerals (potassium, calcium, selenium).
- contains vitamins including B, A and D.
- lowers blood cholesterol.
- strengthens immunity.
- regulates blood sugar levels.
There are no reviews yet.