Probably the most famous medicinal mushrooms in the world. And now you can grow it at home.
Probably the easiest mushroom to grow, requiring only a lot of patience.
- substrate infected with Reishi mycelium in a special pest-proof package;
- cultivation instructions.
Potential Benefits of Reishi:
- Strengthening immunity;
- Increases the activity of anti-cancer cells (confirmed by research);
- Reduces fatigue and depression;
- Improving cardiovascular activity;
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
Short growing instructions:
- Unpack and straighten the bag.
- Blow air through the filter to inflate the bag.
- Place it on a windowsill where it receives a lot of direct light and is as warm as possible (suitable up to 28 C).
- Wait and admire the growth (takes several months).
- When you reach the top of the bag, you can harvest or cut the top of the bag. When the mycelium receives fresh air, it will start to form circular mushrooms and the upward growth will stop. In order for round mushrooms to form, it is necessary to ensure high humidity of 85-90%, sufficient air and light for the mushroom.
- When they stop growing, you pick all the mushrooms up to the mycelium, chop them into 1 cm pieces and brew tea (slowly boil for at least 30 minutes in almost boiling water) and you can simply dry some of them and brew even the healthiest tea in the future.